Do you have strong organisational and communication skills?
Are you experienced in administration and looking for a flexible part-time role?
Want to work as part of a passionate team?
Vacancy: Pre-school Administrator Closing date: Friday 22 March, 5pm
Contract: Permanent, Part-time
Hours: 8 hours per week during term time, preferably worked as two hours, four days a week (Flexibility to work occasional adhoc hours during school holidays welcomed.)
Location of role: Home-based
Salary: Pay grade ‘Deputy/Admin’ – currently £9.34 per hour
Pension: Automatic enrolment into the St Paul’s
Pre-school Qualifying Workplace Pension Scheme
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly organised and efficient administrator to manage the administrative function of our Pre-school. We are interested in hearing from applicants who have a can-do attitude and are comfortable working independently as well as part of a team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the admissions process and pre-school registers
- Handling all funding and fee administration – including invoicing, headcount, and budget reconciliation
- Acting as first point of contact for current and prospective membership enquiries
- Providing general admin and HR support to staff and committee
- Liaising with governing/funding/membership bodies: Ofsted, the LEA, The Charity Commission and PLA
The successful applicant will:
- Take a positive and flexible approach to work
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be confident working with spreadsheets and managing data; and demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, able to prioritise multiple tasks and use own initiative
We can offer:
- A warm and welcoming team
- Flexibility in working hours
- Opportunity to take an integral role in supporting an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ charity-run pre-school
- Supportive staff and parent community
St Paul’s is a vibrant community pre-school in the heart of Winchester, with registered charity status. It is rated Outstanding by Ofsted for the quality and standards of its early years provision.
If you think this role might be for you, contact Katie Drew at email@example.com for a full job description and application details. We look forward to hearing from you!
St Paul’s Pre-school, Winchester www.stpaulspreschoolwinchester.co.uk