We are always keen to hear from you if you are interested in joining our Bank Staff team.
St Paul’s Pre-school, Winchester, is keen to expand its bank staff team, which provides vital emergency cover for our teaching team. We’re seeking enthusiastic individuals with experience of working in an Early Years setting; and who care passionately about supporting children across all areas of their development.
To be successful in this role you need to:
* Have experience of working in an Early Years setting or similar
* Want to work in a fun and caring environment
* Be enthusiastic in designing and leading learning and play activities
* Monitor children’s progress and be able to identify any issues
* Liaise with parents and colleagues about children’s development
St Paul’s is a vibrant community pre-school in the heart of Winchester. We are a pack-away pre-school setting, the role therefore involves physical work when setting up and packing away pre-school equipment and resources.
St Paul’s is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of child welfare. Our rigorous adherence to the safer recruitment process is one of the ways we achieve this.
If you think either role might be for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description and application details.
We look forward to hearing from you!