Dear friends of St Paul’s Pre-school,
Christmas Market – Sunday 24th November – 6pm-9pm
On Sunday 24th November we will be holding our annual Christmas Market event to raise vital funds for the pre-school. Please put the date in your diary and invite friends and family to enjoy this wonderful start to the festive season!
Taking place in the Parish Rooms, Pre-school hall and courtyard, this year’s event will feature:
- 15 pop-up stalls to browse
- Gin tasting courtesy of Winchester Distillery
- A live performance from Winchester A Cappella Choir (at 7pm)
- Raffle tickets to purchase with an array of fantastic prizes on offer (to be drawn at 8.30pm)
- Delicious posh dogs, mince pies and mulled wine available to purchase throughout the evening
If you don’t already follow St Paul’s Pre-School on facebook, then please do take a moment to like our page so that you can see and, most importantly, share our posts and events, helping to spread the word far and wide!
Thank you so much for all of your support and we really hope to see you for what should be a gloriously sparkly and social evening on Sunday 24th November.
Chair, St Paul’s Pre-school, Winchester